So, I was trying to think of 7 wierd things about me. At first I could only come up with one. Then I couldn't quit thinking of all the wierd things I am.
1. I love to mow my lawn. I would do it everyday. I prefer to use the push mower cuz it makes better lines.
2. I like the smell of skunks. Notice I said like, not love. It can't be too strong, just a mild skunk smell.
3. I prefer to go camping than to go to a beautiful beach. I can't stand to lay in the sun. Gotta be doin stuff.
4. I would rather go to yard sales, estate sales, autions, Joy's, Coburg, etc. than ever to the mall.
5. I don't like to wear diamonds. Jay bought me a really big one about 8 years ago. I still haven't wore it. I look at it sometimes. It is really pretty but not for me. ( Mindy says she will wear it)
6. I prefer going to Homeplace in Silverton for pizza to going to Olive Garden or some other nice restaurant for dinner.
7. I belong to the Union Hill Grange. All of my little friends there are in their 80's and 90's. They are so sweet.