Monday, January 14, 2008

This blog thing is all new to me. I am obsessed with it. I can't even pass by my desk without checking to see if any of my favorites has posted anything new. My daughters are showing me how to make my own blog. And I am a very slow learner. Mindy has set it all up for me. Every time I want to look at it I have to ask her , " now what do I do next?" She is starting to get impatient with me so I better pay better attention. Anyway, this is fun. I really should be getting somethings done that don't get done when the little ones are here.

1 comment:

the said...

Pam, you are the funniest person I know ! Im the same way, addicted to this thing, even when Im sick ! So, your not alone !!!
Thanks for driving us all over creation this weekend,next time its my turn. We gotta go to that other place soon, the one with the candles that I like.

Have fun bloggin' , I love what you have done so far. Have you made it to commenting people yet? Thats fun too :)

Have a good week, maybe you can do the Show and Tell friday thing, too!!