Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am not alone:)

Sorry about not updating my blogg lately. I have had non stop company since February 8th. I have not been alone, that is for sure. Usually there is at least 8 to 10 people here every day sometimes more. Not just drop by to say hi people but stay for a few days people. Everyone is sooo nice and just wants to help in some way if only just to be here. I love each and every one of them and am happy that they are here. In my previous life, before the accident, I cooked and cleaned and shopped and did all the usual mom things. In my new life I have waaaaayyyyy tooo much to do. I don't know how to do it all. If only I would have paid more attention. Please don't forget about me. When I get my new act together I still want to do the things that made me who I was. Love you all. Tata for now. Gotta go fix breakfast for 7 or so and then off to a couple of baseball games down the road 2 hours to sit in the rain and freeze. Sounds fun, huh.

4 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Pam
I sure love Spring vacation in Oregon!! Yes indeed I can hardly wait for Sam to play t-ball again...
I think of you and your family everyday, I know you have to feel like your head is going to spin off, with all you have to think about and do..
So...wanna go do something?? Call me
JOY!

the said...

Can you believe its snowing?! Weird isnt it ?

I feel so guilty when I ask you to go places, but like I said before these fun places arent fun without you. Im such a big baby!
Whenever your ready to go to Ruthie's, just call.
I know you are overwhelmed with everything, I just wish we could help.... someday everything will fall back into place. It wont ever be the same, but it will be a different normal.Because of Jay, you have so much strength and will power to make it through these hard times ahead. He is watching over you and giving you all the power you need to keep moving forward. He is keeping a close eye on all of you. His love shines through everyone of you.

When Brandie is there, you should give her a list of chores to help you out, she would love it!

Take Care and See you soon :)
Love & prayers,
Stephanie

thekelleykid said...

Hi Nana Pammy Lamby -
I'm one of those 100+ people trombing through your home just to check on you and make sure you are doing okay. But then I realized, some times silence is not deafing, some times it gives way to grieving and solitude that is needed now. So, while all the best intentions are...oh well, the best intentions - as you say they are "LOVE in person"!

I also wanted to share with you a video - as I watch this and think about how you have supported Jay through his life, he has lived this life...and so have you...

http://www.thedashmovie.com

House Divided said...

hey auntie pammy.
this is moms new blog, we'll see how she does with it. see ya!
KIM
ps a friend of mine is coming up to visit this weekend so i probably wont be coming to your house, but (going by this post) im sure someone will be there. love ya!