Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He said/ She said/ I heard

Love

Do you ever say something that sounds stupid when you say it? That has happened a lot lately. Not what I said but what someone else said to me. For instance, the other day I was at Ace Hardware and the guy there said to me, "So, Jay is no more, huh?" How wierd was that! Maybe he meant that Jay has no more pain, no more stress, no more worries, no more ugly toe nails. Or, there was the guy that said about Jay's accident, "Wow, that really sucks." Yes it does. It sucks the tears right out of me. I guess it does really suck. But what a wierd thing to say. Then, there was someone who said "I'm sorry you lost your husband." Well, I didn't lose him. I know exactly where he is. You can't lose something if you know where it is, right? Someone else said "You must feel so alone." Nope, I've never felt so NOT alone. I have awesome family and friends that will not leave me alone. God will never leave me alone. I feel like Jay is still here with us. We just can't see him or touch him but we are not alone. Lot's of people say " If there is anything we can do, please let us help." What I heard them say is "we love you." I like how that sounds :)

4 comments:

the said...

Pam,
We do love you , all of you. Your right, he isnt lost, he IS right beside you at all times! Some people just need to think before they speak :)

We pray everyday that God gives you stength and shines his light on you and your family .
Love
Stephanie

Auntie Joy said...

Do you just look at some people and think huh?? Did you really say that ??? Of course soemtimes I think later, did I say what I think I said?? Hopefully I was the only one that heard me... how likely is that??
Hugs to you!
See you Monday
JOY!

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

We LOVE you!!!!!!! We APPRECIATE you!!!!! We MISS you guys too!!!!!!!! Love Teresa

Anonymous said...

Miss You~ My prayers are with you and your family. I Have put you in my favorite blog when I found your blog a month ago. I hope you don't mind. I found you through Sugarplum Cottage. You are loved by everyone who aroung you and your bloggers friends love you too! I will be back! Take care! Loves U & Hugs~~~ your blogger friend...Kat