Friday, June 13, 2008

Flowers and Family and Friends


You know how fun it is to walk thru a garden and hand pick a beautiful boquet of flowers and arrange them in a jar to look at and enjoy? And to think that God put each flower in my world for me. That is also how my life is. I have hand picked friends to put with the awesome family that God has given me. It amazes me how He put each and every person in my life. How some are the family that He gave me at birth and others are the family that He helped me choose by marriage. And the friends are the ones He put in my life for whatever reason. Either to counsil me while having my nails done or to sit by me at a ballgame or help me with wedding plans. Some might just be the chemical rep that helps me or the accountant that knows more about me than I do. It might even be a lady whose blog I read daily for inspiration or the wonderful guys who work for me. Each and every one is a blessing that I am so grateful for. And just like flowers, I love to look at them and be in awe that God choose each one for me.

2 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

I'm so glad to be one of your flowers, I mean friends. You know what I always say...friends are the flowers in the garden of life... Also I just thought, do you know the name of the skunk in Bambi???
JOY!

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

Thank you for sharing Casey with us this last weekend. Cody and Casey keep you on your toes and always laughing. We had so much fun and I think they did too. Ask Cody about running out of fuel with a fuel tank in the back! He gets that from my dad!
Love Teresa