Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy


Today , May 15, my Dad turns 75. I know he isn't exactly excited about it. If you could be what ever age you wanted to be, what age would you choose? When I was little I remember thinking that 75 was really old, not any more. I also remember when I was a little girl he told me this. He said that when I was born he was 25 times as old as I was. But when I was 25, he was only twice as old as I was. He said that if we lived long enough that I would catch up with him. Well today he is 75 and I'm still trying to see if that really works. Have a great day Daddy. I love you to the moon and back again.

2 comments:

adsgram said...

Hope your Dad had a great day and that you both live to prove his theory!

Enjoy the weekend!

Lynne

dlynne172@yahoo.com

Rose of Sharon said...

I hope that your Dad had an awesome 75th birthday!

xox Sharon