Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How much are you?


Yesterday I was sitting at my desk not doing anything important and Caleb came in and said, "Nana, how much are you?" I said, "I don't know. Probably alot." Then he came with a tape measure and said, "Nana, I want to measure you." OH HECK NO you are not. You get outa here.
So since it was raining cats and dogs and we didn't have anything to do, we just went outside and played in the puddles for a while.


OK so that was fun for a while.

Then we came in and changed clothes and decided to rearrange the pantry in the basement.
I have decided that if we are in a deep depression and we can't buy food, I have enough food to feed a small village for a month.


Somebody slap me if I go to Costco and buy any more peanut butter or brownie mix. I almost feel like Dr Phil is going to do a show on hoarding and he is going to be knocking on my door.





6 comments:

the said...

Pam,
We have the same problem but maybe not quite as ...... bad :)
Those brownies from Costco are good tho, arent they ?! LOL
See ya Saturday,
Stephanie

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

Throw the peanut butter away! The peanut scare, don't chance it. miss you Teresa

Rose of Sharon said...

What a fun day with the grandkids! I love your big pantry! I think your smart for stocking up! See you tommorow!

Hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Anyone think Peanut-Butter Brownines sound good???

Rose of Sharon said...

Today was so,so,so,so,so much fun! I am so happy that we finaly met! I feel like we've been friends forever! Kathi and I were talking about how lucky we were that when we met you guys we all hit it off so great! You both are such wonderful women! Let's do it again!!!

Your new friend, Sharon

Kathi said...

Pam, I'm so happy I got to meet you for real. You and Stephanie are such truly lovely ladies. Sharon and I were so excited to meet you and so thrilled to find out how nice you are.

Your grandkids are darling. You are such a good mother and grandmother. I'd love to get together again sometime. Hugs, Kathi