Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Cuties




Here is my cute boys dressed up for Halloween. They are "Thing 1 and Thing 2" If you don't know who that is, it is naughty little characters
in the Cat in the Hat book. Their little personalities fit the part perfectly because in the book they are naughty when mom is out of the house. Yep, that is them.

Then there is little missy as a lady bug with an attitude. Cute cute cute. We live too far out of town. We don't ever get trick-or-treaters. I always buy candy tho just in case. Of course I buy my favorite kind so I can eat it. Our tradition is to make batches of carmel popcorn and pumpkin fudge and take it to our neighbors. I am glad it is Halloween today cuz tomorrow I don't want to see anything sweet in this house. Have a bootiful day.

1 comment:

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

Those three are so cute!
Love Teresa