Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing in the snow



Last Sunday we went up to Hoodoo to play in the snow. It was such a pretty day but OH SO COLD. The thermometer said 19 degrees but with the wind blowing it felt more like 19 below zero.



There is an area called the Autobohn where you hop on a intertube and get towed up to the top.



Then you hang on tight and slide down.







The big kids and little kids were all bundled up. But I was a sissy and stayed inside the yurt and watched. I know it was fun but I don't like cold.



We threw in a bag of rice crispie treats, a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly and we were good to go.
WHEEEEEEEE.



Good times...good times.

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

That looks like such fun! I love the menue for the day! :0)

Hey, would Saturday 2/28 work for you to meet with the girls? It works for me and Stephanie. I will write Kathi next.

Have a happy weekend!

Love, Sharon