Sunday, January 11, 2009

Update on Diane

Diane came home from the hospital today. I went to see her and take her and the family dinner. She is resting, uncomfortably, at home. She said that her back hurts now. It is probably from laying in the bed for a week and also from over compensating for the muscles on her left side. She said on a scale of 1 to 10, her pain level is a 12. And I know that she is tough so it must really hurt. To look at her you would never be able to tell that she is in so much pain. She looks cute. Danielle and Christiana help her with her makeup and hair so that she feels like having company. She is smiling and talking. I know that in a few more days she will be feeling much better. She does have a very good nurse. Danielle is one of the sweetest girls I know. She has her alarm set on her phone so Diane takes her meds at the right time. She makes her do her exercises and walks. What ever Diane needs, Daniell is right there. What a good girl. I will up date you more later.

Oh, I was going to tell you about dinner last Friday night. Me and all the kids went up the canyon to a cool place for all you can eat ribs.

Actually, only the boys had all you can eat. Who can eat that much? Well, besides Taylor, Ryan, Cody, Casey and Louis. Those boys can put away the food.

When they were done it looked like they had eaten a dinosaur.

It was fun to go somewhere new. A really nice friend had given us a gift certificate for Christmas and we finially got to use it. Thanks, Joe. We all had fun and I didn't have to do the dishes:)

You can't tell but on the other side of the window by where we are sitting is a lot of birds. There are all kinds of them. Some are exotic and some are common everyday birds. There is a pond and some ducks, too. The little guys had fun watching them while we waited for our dinner.

Also, I forgot to tell you that we got a new puppy a few weeks ago. He is a BIG puppy. He is a registered chocolate lab. He was one of eleven!!! He was the biggest one of the litter. They had sorta named him "Tank." I liked that name but we had to try a few others.

First they thought "Hoss" was good.
But the boys decided that he should be chocolate "Moose." So now everytime that I call him, I forget what his name is.
Friday he ran off with our black lab, Bodie. They went visiting the neighbors, two miles away. I had to go get them and put them in time-out. Just what I needed, something else to look after. But he is cute.
Well, I better go get something done. I have goofed off too much today. Hope your day was a good one.


Teresa Is Awesome! said...

Dinner looks like it was fun and you need a break. Cody is a good cook he needs to cook for you and do the dishes! I'm glad Diane got to come home and is progressing well. We are coming up the first weekend in February, the 6th. Can't wait! I want you to take me to all the cool shops you write about.
See you soon

BittersweetPunkin said...

How lovely to have a night out with your family...and that new puppy is adorable!

I will keep Diane in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry she is in so much pain.