Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures

The boys were really excited to open their present from Nana and Grandpa and Grandma. This looks like fun.
Connor I'm sure is telling Santa that he was a really good boy. I wonder if Santa believes him???

Caleb just plain looks like trouble. But since he's cute I bet he gets something from Santa.


This is Princess Snotty Pants.



Oh, but she is cute too. So I guess she can have whatever she wants.





OHHHHH, cupcakes, and dolls, and dress up clothes, oh my.




She got ahold of one of the boys headband flash lights and was trying it out. I thought this was such a cute picture.
I'll post more pictures later. I gotta get something done around here.




1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

What darling pictures! I must say, your grandkids are just the cutest! I especially love the picture on your blog header, they are sooooo cute! I am so glad you had a fun day!

Hugs, Sharon